BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 1, 2010

HOW GET TRUE LOVE ?

I true love u bt u le ?

i nt dun believe u love me ..

coz ur action make me very scare u no love me

i wan how to believe u love me ...

everytime say me dun believe u love me ..

what aslo say me wrong ...

wrong wrong wrong !!!

this world reali gt true love ??

who can ask me ..

this gt true love anot ??

ur phone no money aslo dun wan ask me ...

i everyday treat that phone aslo enuf finsih time ...

wait ur msg i very tired ...

i make something make u hapi u aslo say me maku u nt hapi ...

i wan do what thing u sin hapi ??

i make something for love thing ...

u aslo din ask i make what thing for u ..

i ask u many adi when u bak ...

now aslo din ask me when u bak from KL ..

my fren make something for she boy fren he boy fren aslo will say :" ok ... u make for me .. i will very very very hapi " u le ??

u say wat for me ??

u will say :" ok la ."

liketat ..

alwasy say u ownself

buzy buzy buzy buzy !!!!!!!!!!!

damm hate liketat ...

wan find u say hapi un un hapi thing aslo cant ...

other ppl what thing aslo will say ...

big buneniss or small buniness aslo will say wit ownself half apple ...

my half apple reali is u ??

my true love and my half apple at whr ???

can u cum out ???

HOW GET A TRUE LOVE ???

0 comments: